Best of 2013- Blogs and YouTubers

Hello all! This is the second segment to the best of 2013- the blogs and YouTubers edition.

As I just started blogging and reading blogs this year, I've discovered many good blogs.

I have fallen in love with Chuck Wendig's blog, "Terrible Minds". His writing makes me happy. I didn't even know it was possible for someone to write so humorously. My favourite post from them all year was Pot Roast Chili Is Our Weapon Against Culinary Mediocrity.

I have also fallen in love with the Man Repeller blog. The writers have such quirky senses of humour and I love it. Along with their sense of humour, they have a fantastic sense of style and good writing skills. My favourite blog post of 2013 from them was Curbing My Own Enthusiasm.

This was also my year for spending way too much time watching YouTube. I have fallen in love with Zoella, PointlessBlog, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Kingsley, Alexis G Zall, Caspar Lee and DailyGrace. Vlogmas made me really happy. Like slap my knee, do some heel kicks, I'm going on vacation for three weeks, eat some really good food happy. Vlogmas also made me fall in love with Zalfie.



Along with my YouTube viewing madness, I came across this magnificent American-Idol like version of internet sensations called "Internet Icon" made by the YOMYOMF Network. I fell in love with all the contestants, but my favourites were The Kloons, Megan Batoon, and yellowpaco or Watermelon Will.They have some really good content and deserve far more subscribers!


I hope you all enjoyed this! I would love to hear about your loves of 2013 in the comments. Cheers!

1 comments:

  1. I love Zoella, I only recently started watching her videos. If you like watching make-up tutorials and beauty videos I would really recommend you watch MakeupbyTiffanyD she is amazing.

    http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered by Blogger.