September Favourites

It's officially fall- and the end of September which means it is time for another favourites. I don't get a lot of new products so some months I just don't have enough new favourites to share with you all, but this month, I do.



Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser I love the smell of this stuff. It smells very fresh and citrus-y. I wouldn't suggest this is if you have sensitive skin cause it can feel a little intense, but I really have liked this product.

Eos Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet I never understand why literally every girl I know owns multiple of these and are always carrying them around. Now I  understand. They are frickin' amazing! They smell incredible and feel so good on your lips.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer In the last year, I've tried to cut down on how much foundation and concealer I wear on a day to day basis so I wanted to find a bit of a heavier concealer I could wear without a BB Cream or Foundation. And this has perfectly fit that job description. It's heavy, but doesn't feel or look heavy. It blends easily.

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Brown This is the nicest eyeliner. It's creamy, stays on forever, goes on smoothly, is the perfect colour, doesn't smudge. It's just the best eyeliner.

Pumpkin Spice I've enjoyed putting this stuff in my coffee very much this month for a quick, cheater pumpkin spice latte. I also had my first psl this month and now see what all the fuss is about.

I've had the busiest and most wonderful September. I hope you all have had the best start to autumn. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Maybelline Fit Me concealer its lovely, really conceals well.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Rimmel ScandalEyes eyeliner, it really is the best!

    Lori,
    http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this flavour (flavour? I promise I don't taste it) EOS - it's so lovely!

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered by Blogger.