Holiday Reflections

Holidays often seem to be a time where I reflect on memories that have happened in years past. Like A Christmas Carol or It's a Wonderful Life, just inside my head minus the ghosts and death and stuff. I think about presents past and the traditions and the memories.

Like the first Christmas I remember where I got homemade gifts from various family members. Or the first Christmas with my brother. Or the Christmas where one of my little cousins came and he was the cutest little thing. Or the Christmas I got a sled. Or the Christmas I got a CD player (they were cool once upon a time and no, I'm not old at all). Or the Christmas...never mind you get the point.

I love remembering Christmases before. I also think it's a good time to reflect as Christmas is a time to be kind and be a better person because of it.

On that note, I would like to wish you all a happy holiday season and ask you, What is your favourite Christmas present or memory?

2 comments:

  1. Heyy, I saw that you are doing the #2014bloggerchallenge I just followed your blog and I would love to get to know you.

    Please feel free to check out my blog http://afhblogging.blogspot.co.uk/

    ~Abbie~ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you're doing the 2014 blogger challenge , me also! Can't wait to read your posts :) I gave you a follow also!

    Natalie xx
    www.nataliecatherine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered by Blogger.