Christmas Tag #2

Hello and Merry Christmas all! 

I found another festive tag at  http://bellenouveauxo.blogspot.co.uk/. I hope you enjoy!


What time of the year do you start your Christmas shopping?
Usually around the end of November.


Do you have any festive recipes for food or drink you limit solely to the Christmas season to share?
Peanut Butter Balls or Buckeyes. 


Tell me how Christmas goes down in your home.
I have a brother who is much younger than myself, so we both get up early and open our stockings and relax until our parents get up. Santa always brings us sugar cereal as a family gift and we have it for breakfast. We open our presents and relax until the afternoon when we have our dinner either at our place or another family member's. 

Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Just the usual. 

Do you have a favourite festive coffee?
Not yet. But I am planning on making myself a spiced coffee on Christmas morning with cinnamon and ginger.
 
What's your favourite Christmas song?
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Mariah Carey

What do you do on Christmas Eve?
We always have a simple supper, but we always light these angel candles while we eat dinner. It's one of the few times a year (besides birthdays) that we light candles in our house. Then we usually go to church and then my grandparents come over. We're always allowed to open one present before bed as well. 

What's your Christmas wrapping strategy? Do you have a strategy?
My strategy is to make my presents the prettiest under the tree. And I usually succeed. :)

What's your dream gift this year?
I don't really have one. I just asked for little things.

Describe you Christmas tree. How tall? Real or artificial? How is it decorated?
Real. It's not very big and is decorated with homemade decorations and lights.

Do you decorate just the tree or other areas of your house e.g. windows, banisters?
I've decorated my room and we have little decorations around the living room and kitchen.

What do you wear to Christmas parties and what do you wear on Christmas day?
Christmas parties aren't a big deal in my town. On Christmas I usually wear comfy but nice clothes. Like pajamas in the morning and a sweater and yoga pants or leggings to dinner. 

Merry Christmas!



      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.