Christmas Tag

I found this lovely tag on the lovely blog http://www.nataliecatherine.blogspot.co.uk/ (Psst she is part of the #2014BloggerChallenge). Usually tags are done at the beginning of a season or month or whatever but I decided to be nice and give you some extra, festive reading material over the holidays that wasn't entirely about how to make fantastic appetizers. 

1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
    Definitely real. The smell, going somewhere to choose one, always having a different one.


2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
     Depends on what the coffee shop serves and what I'm in the mood for.

3. Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?

     Since I've only ever decorated one tree- my family's tree- I don't really know. Though I do like the reds, golds, whites, blues and silvers of the season.


4. Giving or receiving?

    Definitely giving. I love shopping and being generous and wrapping presents.

5. To mince pie or not to?
 
 

     I think I've had mince meat pie before and I liked it, but I'm not sure. Obviously the memory of trying it wasn't that exciting because I barely remember it so I'd probably try it again.

6. What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
 
 

     I don't know if I understand the question correctly. If we're talking Christmas dinner- the typical: Mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, veggies, buns, etc.
7. Christmas day fashion

     PJs until I have to leave the house and then maybe a sweater and jeans. 

8. What's your favourite Christmas song?
     Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Mariah Carey.
9. What's your favourite Christmas film?

     I love all the Home Alones, but also Elf, Charlie Brown Christmas, The Grinch, Love Actually, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. But my absolute favourite, and one I have not seen in forever is Hey Arnold's Christmas. 


10. Open presents before or after lunch? 
       People open presents after lunch? I guess some families are civilized and don't tear open their presents the moment our parents wake up.


 

1 comments:

  1. This seems like fun! I'm going to steal it <3

    http://happypajamaday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered by Blogger.