#2014BloggerChallenge: Spring OOTD

I can't believe I'm actually doing one of these posts. I never thought I'd see the day where I post an OOTD, but here I am. One of the goals of the #2014BloggerChallenge was to expand each blogger's horizons and I guess this is one of my horizons.

One of the reasons I never do OOTDs is because the photography aspect of it just doesn't fit into my schedule. But last week I had part of the day off school, it was sunny and everyone else was out of the house. (What are the odds?) I also happened to be wearing a spring-y outfit that I was really liking that day.


You're probably thinking, wow, that's a really boring outfit. Yes it is. But it's simple and there's something about a t-shirt and jeans that just screams warm weather to me.

3 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks lovely, I love that colour blue :)

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace is gorgeous, so dainty and pretty! I was super nervous about this topic (As I'm not the most stylish and I'm an awkward poser haha!) you've done a fantastic job though :) x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely agree you can't beat t-shirt and jeans sometimes! Love the necklace too :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered by Blogger.