Spring and Summer Wishlist

It seems everybody is doing their spring and summer hauls these days, but with me living in the country, buying spring clothes isn't going to happen until I go on vacation to the city for spring break. So I decided to do a wishlist instead because I feel that it's more interactive for all of you and we can inform each other on what's good in the stores these days as well as what are some good dupes or products we should all try. Also, I just really want a bit of a wardrobe and cosmetic update.


spring and summer wishlist


Clothes:
Shirts that aren't see through and I can just throw on over a pair of shorts.


Sweaters that are on sale. Hopefully there will be some. *Fingers crossed* Why buy sweaters when you're shopping for warm weather clothes? I'll be shopping in March which you can still easily be wearing sweaters then where I live as well as in April and sometimes even May. Also, you can never have enough sweaters.

Lace-y Shirt. I love the festival-type look with a lacy top and high-waisted or distressed shorts.

Floral Statement Necklace. I'm not really into statement necklaces, but I do like ones with flowers on them in the summer.

Shorts

Purse

Rings. I really like all the rings that missglamorazzi wears and I want to find some like that.

Cosmetics:
Decent lip balm


Straightening or Blowdry Creme or Balm.

Spring Nail Polish colours (ie turquoise, lavender, nudes, light pinks, corals, ocean blues, etc.)

Bronzer

Tinted Moisturizer or BB Cream

Nude and Brown eyeshadows

Lip gloss/tint in nude and peach colours




Just so you know, this is kind of a bit of sampler or foreshadowing, shall I say of what's to come on this blog at the end of March and April. I've got some more lifestyle and photography type posts coming your way that I am really excited about.

If you have any good suggestions for products or want to let me know about sales that are going on or just want to tell someone about something you really like, don't be afraid to comment. I'd love to hear what you've got to say. Plus I'm looking for some good dupes of Essie's Resort Fling, Turquoise and Caicos, First Timer and Oasis.

What's on your spring and summer wishlist/shopping list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.