#2014BloggerChallenge: Nail Polish Collection

My current collection
Hard Candy's Just Nails Sparkly Collection Thing (?), OPI Sparkly colour of some sort and NYC's Quick Dry in Broadway
Rimmel London's Finish Lasting Pro in Stiletto Red, Sally Hansen Maximum Growth in Beautiful Berry, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Simple Strawberry and Fairy Nice and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Fuchsia Power
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Blue It


This is my current collection, though it is missing a few colours I never use. I like nail polish but I've always had not very nice nails as I've picked and chewed them my entire life. :( Also, I hate using nail polish remover for no particular reason, therefore I will leave a colour on for like three weeks until (almost) every speck of it is chipped off or until I paint it over.

My collection includes many pinks and blues. During Christmas and fall I like my deep blues, berries and purples and sparkles. In the spring and summer I like light greens/turquoises, pinks, lavenders and reds. I've rediscovered Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Simple Strawberry recently and am so excited to wear it all spring. It's like the nail polish version of frosted pink lipstick and is extremely pearl-y, though in the picture it looks like a pretty coral.

What's your currently on your nails?

1 comments:

  1. Great collection. On my nails today I have Barry M's silk nail colour in Blossom.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered by Blogger.