10 Valentine's Day Questions Tag

via miss-carriemarie.tumblr.com
1. What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat?
See next question.

2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries? 
If you don't love chocolate covered strawberries then there's something seriously wrong with you. 

3. What was your favorite Valentines day memory?
I remember when I was little my mom always made these heart shaped sugar cookies for my class every year and they were really good. 

4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine's Day: Pretty Woman or You've Got Mail?
I haven't seen either so Blades of Glory as the Olympics are going on. Or I'll just watch the Olympics.

5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?
Any hot celebrity preferably under thirty years old. Channing Tatum, Dave Franco or Zac Efron would be pretty ideal Valentines. Especially if Channing Tatum was actually like his character in The Vow and we lived together in Chicago. I think that would be superb, minus the don't-remember-anything part. 

6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine's date? 
I've never had a Valentine and to be honest I don't think Valentine's should really be a big fuss. If you have a Valentine I think you should use the day to celebrate your love and appreciation for each other and if you don't have one, well spend it doing something you love with good friends or family. For me the perfect date would just be being with my love, even if it's just sitting on the couch watching movies together. I think ridiculously fancy plans are overrated. 

7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day? 
Depends. Since I will be on my own this Valentine's Day, I will be wearing red lipstick but if there was the possibility of kissing someone I would definitely opt for pink lips because I don't think guys really appreciate lipstick marks on their face. 

8. What is your ideal Valentine's Day date outfit?
Sweatpants and/or Pajamas.

9. Homemade or store-bought gifts? 
A hand-written note but store-bought flowers. Really, if it's from the heart, who cares? 

10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night?
 Depends on my mood and outfit. 
via dreamin-girl-things.tumblr.com

Well, I don't know whether this was a horribly done tag or whether it was brutally honest. Probably both. I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.