Goodbye Winter Tag!

I decided to make up my own tag because I always feel like people do tags at the beginning of a season or celebration but after that season is over we're already looking ahead for the next season. For example, The Sweater Weather Tag came out in October or early to mid November. October really isn't that bad of a month weather-wise where I live. But by January, when it really is sweater weather, we're all thinking of what coral lip colour we're all gonna buy come March. I think we need to celebrate the seasons that have just past or that we're in before we move on to the next one. (Not to say, I'm not guilty of already having started my spring shopping list in January.) To reflect on my winter, I have created The Goodbye Winter Tag that I challenge you all to do.


Favourite Warm Drink?
Coffee with vanilla creamer. I did discover Starbucks' Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate a little while ago but since I don't live anywhere close to a Starbucks I wouldn't consider it a favourite yet since I only had it once this season.
I may have lied. This might be a mocha. And I might drink them a lot.

Favourite Sweater?
I've really loved all my sweaters. But I feel that sweaters are a bit of an addiction and that now that I have a decent amount of sweaters I NEED MORE.

Favourite Candle and/or Scent?
A candle called "Christmas Treats" that I got from my local drugstore for $2. I've also been loving my little sample of Scentsy's Mandarin Moon scent.
Yes. I know it's Christmas-y but it still may be on display in my room.


Favourite Winter Activity This Year?
A local pond froze over and my family and I went skating a few Sunday afternoons in January. It was absolutely gorgeous. 

What Has Kept Your Skin and/or Hair Moisturized and Healthy During the Cold Weather?
Clean & Clear's Morning Burst Moisturizer, The Body Shop's Ginger Sparkle Hand Cream and Burt's Bee's Almond and Milk Hand Cream for the skin. For the hair, Garnier Fructis Grapefruit Tonic Conditioner and Garnier's Curls and Shine Leave-in Conditioner.

Favourite Winter Memory This Year?
Either skating on the local pond or just hanging out with friends on the weekend.

Favourite Makeup Product This Season?
Probably Revlon's Super Lustrous Very Red Lipstick. Though, there has been a few.

Favourite Book You Read While It Was Cold Outside?
I haven't really read much this winter. But when I have, I've been enjoying Appassionata by Eva Hoffman which is about a classical pianists experiences and troubles with love while she's constantly on the road performing. If you play a musical instrument and understand a bit about classical music, you'll love it. If you don't know anything about playing music, you'll hate it.

Favourite Part About Christmas This Year?
Just getting excited about Christmas and being hyper with my little brother on Christmas morning.

What Have You Listened to a lot This Winter?
The 1975 and happy, upbeat tunes to get me through the cold, dark winter.

I hope you guys liked me making my own tag. I tag all of you to do it, as well as Katie from http://katieatkinson22.blogspot.co.uk/. Cheers!

PS If you do do the tag, I'd love to read it. You can either email the link to katiefbusiness@gmail.com or post the link in the comments below where hopefully other people will read it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.