The Last Days of Vacation

Here are some of pictures of my last few days of vacation:

I went with my family for a gorgeous afternoon tea that including vegetarian sandwiches, a mini quiche, fruit, various pastries and delicacies (like cookies, rolls, truffles, cakes, macarons and florentines) and of course, tea. Yummy yummy.


The next day we didn't really do much, but I did go for a walk in the sunshine with some family members at the local marina/yacht club. 

Later that night, we went to the same marina, but for supper at the restaurant. I unfortunately didn't take any pictures of the food as I felt that whipping out my camera may be slightly impolite and looked down upon, but as we were walking back to the car there was a little sunset which I did capture.


I hope you enjoyed all the recent photo posts. I really enjoy reading these type of posts and I hope to do more of these in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.