Relaxing Saturday

How's your weekend going so far?

I love relaxing Saturday mornings. They are one of my favourite things about life. I like to drink coffee or tea in bed while I scroll through my social media until I feel like facing the day. I then eat something and either read the paper or a magazine or scroll through bloglovin'. I usually listen to some chill music (I like the 1975 currently) and maybe light a scented candle.


I just really liked the way these pictures came out and wanted to share them with you all. I originally photographed these for my Winter-y/Chai Granola Recipe post a few weeks ago, but this is what I've done almost every Saturday morning for over a year now.

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend so far!

2 comments:

  1. My weekend has been very pleasant so far and mostly involves hot chocolate and popcorn, along with a fun TV series. :3
    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely, Saturdays are always our get up and out early and drive around estate sales for goodies - although sometimes i'd really love a slow, lazy Saturday for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered by Blogger.