Spring Haul

Of course when I was on vacation, I had to do some shopping. I went to thrift shops, vintage stores, department stores, Forever 21, H&M and Lush. 


Lush Green Bubbleroon (Top). Which is one of my all time faves. And Lush Pink Bath Bomb. 


Rimmel London Eyeshadow in Brick Road. 


Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Colour in Petal Pusher and Mint Sprint, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Colour in Mint Sorbet, Invisible and Breezy Blue. 

Forever 21

H & M


Rings, Earrings and Levi's Jean Shorts- Vintage Store.



What's on your spring shopping list?

















1 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Very inspiring blogger award http://julieza.com/very-inspiring-blogger-award/tag/ take care xx julie.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered by Blogger.