March Favourites

Hello! March was such a good month. I feel like a did a lot this month which is always good. But despite my busy-ness and all the excitement I did some shopping, bought some cosmetics which I tried and went on the internet. Yay!

Likes:

Lush Pink Bath Bomb. This made for such an enjoyable bath. When I first smelled it, I was a little turned off because it was such a strong smell but once I popped in the bath it made for such a delicious scent. It smelled very sweet and girly. Plus it had little rice paper heart confetti in the middle of it. My only problem with it is that it did stain the tub the slightest bit.


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails with Nylon Nail Polish in Simply Strawberry. I wore this colour for the first half of the month and quite liked it. It's a very girly shimmer-y pink colour that I'd say resembles frosty pink lipstick.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Colour in Mint Sorbet. I am currently wearing this colour and I love it!


Herbal Essences Long Lasting Relationship Conditioner. This stuff smells incredible and it feels really creamy and moisturizing.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Colour in Invisible. I needed a new base/top coat but rather I got this clear nail polish. I put this underneath and over top the Mint Sorbet and it has lasted so well.

While we're on the topic of nails... One thing I really loved this month was the fact that I pretty much just quit picking my nails about a week and a half ago and though my nails really aren't long yet they feel very long to me.

Covergirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Ginger Flame. I wore this stuff so much this month, it's ridiculous. It is such a perfect light pink/champagne colour and has such a great texture.

Body Drench Lip Drench Moisturizing Lip Balm in Grapefruit. A family member gave this to me as part of a gift set of body stuff and I've used it pretty much everyday since.

Frozen. I just watched it the other day and I loved it just like everybody else.

Time & Again Sweet Vanilla Grapefruit Candle.


Rings. I used to find rings kind of annoying but I tried wearing some more and also bought a few more this month and I've decided I really liked wearing them, especially now that my nails are looking a little better than usual.

Fake Flowers. I finally got around to buying some fake flowers and I'm in love with them. They brighten up my room so much.


Links I've Loved:

Lifestyle Posts. I've fallen in love with lifestyle posts especially ones with lots of photos and by Tanya Burr or Zoella (obvs). Like this one or this one.

And, as always, I found some YouTube videos that I greatly enjoyed and that I decided to share with you all for your viewing pleasure.


I hope you guys are enjoying some spring weather that is hopefully starting to arrive your part of the world and that you all had a fabulous March. Cheerio!

1 comments:

  1. Love the Lush bath bomb x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered by Blogger.