My Sundress Collection- 2014BloggerChallenge

I love dresses, especially in the warmer months of the year. They make for quick, but sophisticated outfits as all you have to worry about are accessories. Plus, they are quite cool for those really hot, summer days. Which is why I've decided to share my beloved sundress collection with you all.

Given to me 
This dress is actually from Paris (ohh la la). This was given to my aunt from a niece of hers who happens to live in Paris and it didn't end up fitting my aunt so she gave it to me. 

Bluenotes
Bluenotes
Buttons + Pockets + A belt (not pictured) = was not able to resist
Wal-Mart
This dress might not look like much on the hanger, but the amount of compliments I get whenever I wear this dress is ridiculous. It is for sure my favourite dress of this entire collection, just due to the fact it fits me to a T.
Obviously I have a few more dresses than this but these are my favourite. What's one of your summer must-haves? I'd love to hear from ya'll in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.