April and May Favourites


I can't believe it's already the end of May! This year is going by way so fast that I just wish I could slow down time for a bit.

I didn't do an April Favourites, so this is a combined April & May Favourites, in case you didn't read the title. I have tried a lot of new products this month, so there is a lot of stuff to talk about. Enjoy!

St. Ives Even & Bright Body Wash I love St. Ives' face washes a lot (I talk about one in my empties post). And this body wash is no different. It lathers up well- I've even used it for a bubble bath before, plus it smells really yummy and fresh and bright.

Garnier Purifying Toning Lotion At first, I was super turned off by the smell of this stuff because it smelled like mushy cucumbers to me. But I am really starting to like this stuff a lot. It's refreshing and cleans make up off really well.

Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter Yes, this is one of their holiday special edition body butters from Christmas time. But since I don't like fruity scents that much in the winter, I didn't really use it until about a month ago and I'm really liking this scent for summer.



Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie I love this colour. It is the absolute perfect match for me. It's pretty much my natural lip colour in glossy form.



Revlon Colorstay Foundation I know everyone always talks about it, but I finally tried it and my, oh my is it amazing. It's light and it stays forever. My face also doesn't feel greasy at the end of the day with it on, which I love.


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm I was surprised how much I like this stuff. It lasts pretty long, has decent coverage, has SPF 30 (gotta love that for the summer) and makes my skin look alive and glowy.



Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color in #440 Mint Sprint This colour is such a perfect green-teal colour, which is perfect for summer.


Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer I am in love with this stuff. Wearing this and the Maybelline BB cream together really brightens up my face and I love that.

New York Color Mosaic Face Powder in Rose Glow This is an old favourite and I am in love with it again this summer. I think I've worn this stuff every summer for like the last three summers and it still impresses me.

Schik Quattro Disposable Razors I don't think I am ever going back to regular, cheap disposable razors again. These shave so well, have a good smell and are just amazing.

I hope you all have had a good May and will also have a fantastic June. Have a happy, sun-filled day!

1 comments:

  1. Great favourites. Im loving green nail polishes at the moment too xx

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered by Blogger.