Sweater and Cozies Haul!

Yes, I'm going to pretend that I am a YouTuber and do a haul post.

Recently I went on vacation and took the opportunity to do some shopping and stock up on some winter essentials. In other words, I bought a lot of sweaters and cozy things. Some of the following items are not from my vacation but I recently bought them while I was in the city last.

While I was in the city last, I went thrifting and to a department store. At the thrift shop I picked up what I like to call my "Sitting in my room on Saturday night" sweater and a beautiful black cardigan that is not pictured. In other words, it's not the most flattering choice of clothing so I only wear it around the house. At the department store I bought a festive red lipstick.

Oatmeal coloured sweater- thrifted
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in #740 Certainly Red
Next are my vacation finds:
First, I once again went thrifting where I found the softest sweaters imaginable. One of them being this white V-neck.   


Then I bought a tight-fit, plum coloured top that is a cross between a sweater and a long sleeved top. I feel like this will be very nice for layering as well as for wearing on its own with a scarf that I also bought that is not pictured.

I also bought a very soft, woolen, short sleeved sweater. I have a red scarf and a grey long sleeve shirt that I think would be a great match with it.

 

Towards the end of my vacation I went to Forever 21 and H&M- two of my favourite stores.


At Forever 21 I found a pair of black skinny jeans that are so stretchy and I'm absolutely in love with them.


I also bought the most adorable headband to keep my ears warm on those windy days while I was there. It kind of makes me feel like Daisy from The Great Gatsby.


Then I made my way to H&M where I found this very versatile, sleeveless button down. Though it is very summer-y the colours are also very Christmas-y. I like wearing it with the white V-neck sweater over top to make it festive. I can also wear with with a blue or black cardigan and jeans. Also, in the summer I can go very Daisy-Duke with jean or blue cutoffs. I'm confident that it was a good $13 spent. 


Also at H&M, I made a bit of a mistake with my purchases. I was holding a pair of black leggings in my hand when I noticed I could get a pair of leggings in a package for the same price. So, naturally I bought the pair of leggings. But once I was home and unpacking I realized the package actually said tights. Oh well, c'est la vie. 


I'm very proud of my purchases (minus the tights) and I'm glad I got to share them with you. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.