Summer 2014 Favourites


How is it already the end of summer? This summer went by so fast, but it was such a good summer. As the saying goes, time flies when you're having fun I guess is really true.

e.l.f. professional Total Face Brush
I bought this brush at the beginning of summer and I have been using it almost everyday. It's perfect for blending and putting on powder, plus it was really inexpensive. 
NYC IndividualEyes for Brown Eyes #946 Best of Broadway
While I don't have brown eyes I bought this specifically for the gold and pink-champagne colours. And they're nice colours but the thing I've been using is the primer (flesh toned thing on the side, and on my finger in the other picture). It's perfect for under the eyes and on the eyelids just to even out and brighten everything. 
Covergirl Flamed Out Water Resistant Mascara
 I love the feeling of this brush on my lashes. It's so soft and plush. The reason I bought it was because I wanted a water proof mascara for swimming. Sadly it's not very water resistant and does smudge, but I really like the mascara. It would also hold a curl really well, I think. 

Maybelline Baby Lips in #15 Cherry Me
I am a bit late on the baby lips trend, but now I know why everyone seems to own them. They are really nice and inexpensive products. Even though this is one of the brighter colours in the Baby Lips Collection, it's a very natural colour for me and I find rosy or more red shades complement me the best. Also, the taste and colour remind me of eating a cherry popsicle, which is even more of a reason for me to love this this summer.
The Body Shop Chocolate Lip Butter
I love the taste of this. It's not super chocolate-y or sweet, definitely a bit more of a subtle chocolate flavour. It's not the most moisturizing product, but it does make your lips feel nice and makes them taste good too!
 
L'Oreal #400 Tangerine Crush Nail Colour
I just bought this a few weeks ago but I've been wearing it ever since. It's such a perfect summer colour.

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm
I've talked about this stuff before. It's great, I love it and I've been wearing it almost every day this summer. You don't need to hear about it anymore.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in #420 Pacific Blue

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in #440 Mint Sprint




This book is so good. If you are a teenager or young adult READ THIS BOOK! It is so good, so relatable, so fun, yet so heartbreaking. A must read.

I hope you all had a fabulous summer as I did. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.