Movies I Hate To Admit I Haven't Seen- 2014BloggerChallenge

We all have those movies that we hate to say we haven't seen before. You know, those so called "classics" that everybody and their sister fangirls over. Those movies that if you tell someone you've never seen it they make a face like this:



Well I have far too many of those movies. So that is why for this 2014BloggerChallenge that is supposed to be about films I am going to admit to the internet all of the films I'm ashamed to say that I have not seen.

Tangled I honestly don't have a good excuse, I just haven't gotten around to watching it.

All of the Shreks I tried watching one of them when I was like five and I just remember not enjoying it and not finishing it. Therefore, I have forever thought that I wouldn't like them.

All of the Toy Stories I really could just care less, honestly.

Clueless Apparently this is some sort of 90s kid classic. But let's just say I was young enough to not remember the end of the 90s. But I should probably watch it since technically I am a child of the 90s.

The Notebook I know it'll make me cry and therefore I have avoided it. Same with Dear John.

The Star Wars Saga I've only seen the first one and to be honest, I didn't really like it.

Those are the ones I can think of for right now, but believe me there are lots more I could probably add to the list.

What classic movies have you yet to see? Let me know in the comments below. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.