Autumnal Beauty Haul

 I know, I know that I promised to change my blog name the other day, but I have been so busy and I also want to change the blog name (URL will be the same). I want to change the design of the blog at the same time I change the name. I hope you guys will appreciate the hard work I will be putting in and will love the new design. Anyway, on with the post.

While the weather has been pretty warm here, I'm still getting very excited about autumn. The idea of warm drinks, leaves, pumpkins, dark red colours, the rainy and foggy days and cuddling up is taunting me right now. And though I keep telling myself that I should enjoy this last chance at summer because in a few months the idea of cool weather and sweaters is just going to be everyday, not the magical season I seem to have envisioned. Due to my hastiness to get fall started, I did a little shopping trip and picked up some autumnal beauty gems that I am rather excited about.

I love going into the city to do a bit of shopping with friends, and this day was no exception. I wish had some cool fall pictures of the day to share with you guys but I really don't. Sad face. But I can tell you that not only did I get my first pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks that day, but I also spilled it all over myself, getting out of my car in the Walmart parking lot. Typical.

None the less, here are the lovely autumnal (I love that word) products that I bought.

Aaaahhh, fall.

NYC Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in In the Navy
 Blue eyeliner surprisingly brings out blue eyes more than you think. I decided to try out the idea of blue eyeliner on the cheap. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Brown
 I've heard really good things about these eyeliners and so far, I have been really impressed. Smooth, easy to tightline with, beautiful colour. What more could I want?

Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in #107
This colour is amazing and very matte which makes the colour a bit more of a stain texture, which means it makes the red a bit more wearable for daytime.

Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizing Cream in Light to Medium
I wanted to try a tinted moisturizer for school. So far, I'm not totally impressed so I might do a review in the future when I've used it more.

New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel in #271 Extra Shiny Top Coat


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Matte Effect Nail Color #980 Blue Blood
I did not realize this was a matte effect until I got home, but I am curious to see how it looks and I do love the colour.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in #190 Wine to Five
This colour is brilliant. See what I did there? Once again, it is just one of those perfect fall colours that I can't get enough of.

This is all I bought, and I am very excited about it all. What are you beauty and fashion trends are you excited about trying or wearing this fall?
Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.