#TrendingTuesday: Beggining of May

I've decided to start a new segment. I don't know whether I'll continue doing it, but I've noticed a lot of bloggers doing these types of weekly posts, so I decided to try one.


I recently made this and it was so good. Instead of using raspberry vinaigrette, made a citrus one that worked really well. I'm planning on doing a blog post on this in the near future.


I've recently been watching a lot of FunForLouis as I find vlogs very relaxing. His vlogs of the Lads Roadtrip in Italy were amazing. My favourite is the one above, I believe. I just thought it was a very beautiful part of Italy.


Besides FunForLouis, I've currently been loving EleventhGorgeous. I love how they do hauls every month or so about what's new at the drugstore. Plus, they have other cool segments like how not to do makeup, etc. Also, I can't believe how diligent they are about uploading three times a week. That's incredible!


Yes, all of what I'm liking are YouTube videos currently. I love reading blog posts that are well-written or have great pictures as they give me something to aspire to. If you know of any quality blogs like this, let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to check them out! I hope you had/have a fantastic Tuesday!(Different tenses because there are things called time zones on this planet we live on.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.