Where Have I Been?

Hello!

Some of you may be wondering where have I been the last 10 months or so. Well, to say the least I've been busy in the last year.
As I talked about in my last post  last winter/spring I dealt with a lot of anxiety and panic attacks along with school stress. This September I moved across the country to start my bachelor's degree at university. To say the least, the last eight months has been an adventure and a half. I went to New York.

I studied hard. I made friends. I partied. I drank a lot of coffee. I went on dates. I watched foreign films. I went shopping. I ate brunch.

I studied. I went to Montreal. I went to a drag show in Montreal. I studied.

But I love to write. I love to talk. I love to put my voice out into the world. And I missed blogging and having a platform to put my voice out there. As you've probably noticed the blog has changed its appearance. It'll probably change a bit more in the next week as I fix a few little odds and ends.

I might not be as active as I once was two years ago with this blog but you can expect the occasional post. I also want to not just write about beauty. I want to write about food and cooking a lot more. I want to discuss issues more. I want to talk about everything. And I hope that the few of you that follow me will continue to tag along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.